Just how smart is that Intelligent Lighting?
What is intelligent lighting and what can it do for my event?
Intelligent Lighting, in a nutshell, is lighting that is controlled via DMX (Digital Multiplex). Lighting can be used to enhance or completely transform a space. When lighting is controlled, it can be used to create ambiance and entice your guests to dance. Typical fixtures used in intelligent lighting are moving heads, uplighting, wash lights, derby, and scanners.
Intelligent Lighting Features that will take your event up a notch or two and give your event a “production” feel.
- A spotlight can be directed to the front doors for the grand entrance
- A spotlight can be put on the dance floor for the special dances or speeches
- Gobos and shapes that sweep the room (programmed to shine above the guests) during dance time
- Various lighting color schemes that match the theme of your event
- Automated sound settings that move the lights to the beat of the music during dance time
Triangle DJ employs moving heads, uplights and other light fixtures, plus software to achieve these incredible effects for your event. A lot of DJ companies advertise intelligent lighting, but are you getting intelligent lighting or something else? Professional and high-quality intelligent lighting can transform your event from good to great! Now you have an idea of what intelligent lighting is and what it can do for your special day!
Check out our Gobo/Monogram page and see how “name in lights” can add some sparkle to your day or event.