Latin Weddings in Raleigh Durham…
The strategy for successful Latin Weddings follow similar rules as traditional weddings. Most guests will want to dance to the classics and songs that extend across generations. Our goals when we meet with you, is to establish what songs and traditions we will set for your event. Whether you’re from South America, Central America or the Caribbean, we will have the right music and vibe for your latin wedding. Cumbia, Salsa, Bachata, Nortenas, Banda, Zapateado, Merengue, Punta, Cuban, – are some of the genres we have experience with. What sets Triangle DJ apart from your traditional wedding company, is our ability to switch in between English and Spanish easily. Our experience allows us to blend both Spanish and American cultures together.
We would love to share with you some great ideas to make your Latin Wedding an incredible event! We take your vision, combined with our experience and create some unforgettable moments for your special day.
What we provide:
- Event Planner to plan your event down the minute.
- A mix of music based on your selections and our experience.
- Professional attire.
- Professional equipment. Don’t hire a DJ without back up equipment.
- Lasting memories for yourself, friends and family of your special day.
- Focus on the crowd and changing styles when necessary to keep the flow.
- Peace of mind that your event will be handled correctly by experienced professionals.
- Up to 5 hours Wedding Package:
- In person consultation (if possible) or Skype, email and phone
- Music selections: Your own playlist, and we customize music for your guests
- Great database of music, all clean versions
- Coordination with other vendors at venue; planners, officiants, dinner captains, photographers etc
- Ceremony: Ceremony music and wireless mic for officiant (your playlist or traditional playlist)
- Additional speaker for cocktail hour in a separate room
- Dance floor lighting package (does not include uplighting. Uplighting and Monogram is available)